Great way to start a rock collection!
Learn about the exciting hobby of rock tumbling with National Geographic. This set includes all the accessories you’ll need to start polishing dazzling gems. Rock tumbling is tons of fun and a great way to start an extraordinary rock collection. Kids can use the included jewelry fastening to create beautiful homemade jewelry!
Contents and Features:
• High-quality tumbling machine with powerful motor that will last for years
• Automatic shutoff timer so you can set it and forget it
• Noise reducing leak-proof barrel with stainless steel lid
• Half pound of gemstones from around the world (9 types) and four grades of grit
• Jewelry fastenings so you can create your own unique jewelry
• Full-color information guide with cool facts about each of the gemstones included
• Easy-to-follow rock tumbling instructions
• 2-year manufacturer warranty
Rock tumbling is a fun activity for children of all ages and promotes an interest in geology and science. Introduce your kid to science the fun way! Join National Geographic as we inspire future generations by showing them the wonders of the natural world.
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
About the National Geographic Society
With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 126-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.
MAKE ANY STONE SPARKLE and polish everyday rocks into dazzling gemstones
ENHANCE YOUR ROCK COLLECTION or start a new one! Makes all rocks shine like professionally polished stones
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED in the kit; tumbler, four polishing grits, sifter, learning guide PLUS nine types of real rough gemstones
EASY TO USE with our simple instructions, one-touch settings and an automatic shutoff timer
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For 129 years, National Geographic has been committed to providing fun and fascinating educational opportunities for children and stands behind this Rock Tumbler with a two-year warranty.Material: plastic, rubber